Thursday, September 6, 2007

still plotting revenge

I am starting to feel less angry about the major letdown before our Monday night show. This is happening for two reasons: 1. I wrote a poem while I was angry and it took the intensity out of my chest. 2. We played another show, nice and slow, for ourselves. So, I feel purged, but am still plotting revenge.

Karaoke also saved my life again last night. And now I am under the weather and, being as I actually have the time, I think I will sit on my couch and read some Charles Olson. I am hoping its the best way to read Charles Olson. I read on the back of the book, that the poems follow the story of a journey. I wish that were true. I would love to go on a journey right now. Or maybe it is true, but it's not the kind of journey I enjoy. I wanted Walden and shit. Oh, well.

No comments: