Tuesday, November 13, 2007

the writer's strike

So, I think its pretty incredible that The Writer's Guild has gone on strike. And I don't watch very much tv, but I do watch The Office and NBC just fired over 100 members of the production staff from the show. And I'm pretty pissed off. And I hope that their empire crumbles. And that cool new young people start networks more functional and more powerful than all of the television networks combined. I believe I will be writing NBC today...
To Whom it May Concern: I hope that your archaic system of enterprise implodes in a magnificent spectacle and I can't wait to dance over your rotten grave.

Anyhow, I am not sure what to do with this blog anymore. I guess I never really did know. If The Office goes under, maybe I will make it a tribute blog to Dwight. I am pretty excited to turn in my pageless poem, but no secrets will be revealed here.

No comments: